Moved to Freedom Arms .475 Linebaugh listing - .475 cases, bullets, dies in Tx

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hughree

Bearcat
Now included with reloading dies in listing for Freedom Arms .475 Premier Grade in these Classifieds.

Last edited:

Hughree

Bearcat
Contender - Thanks for the tip. That is a slick feature.

Attachments

• BRP1.jpg
    BRP1.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 99
  • BRP2.jpg
    BRP2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 93
  • BRP4(1).jpg
    BRP4(1).jpg
    239 KB · Views: 105
  • BRP5.jpg
    BRP5.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 151

Hughree

Bearcat
All 435 gr. FPPB and 200 cases sold. Original listing reflects revised quantities.

Thanks.

The little cards don't say an address. How long have you had the bullets? My understanding is the company used to be in Colorado Springs and then sold to another person in Tulsa. Anything on the card or packaging that says a city name?

Hughree

Bearcat
The little cards don't say an address. How long have you had the bullets? My understanding is the company used to be in Colorado Springs and then sold to another person in Tulsa. Anything on the card or packaging that says a city name?
There is no address on the label. I acquired these about 6 years ago from a friend when I purchased two Freedom Arms revolvers from him, a .475 and 500 WE. The purchase included a substantial quantity of new, unprimed cases and commercially cast bullets in a variety of weights for both. I don't know when he originally purchased the cast bullets but it was some time before I acquired them.

Hughree

Bearcat
PM sent on brass

Replied to PM. Thanks.

I have added the listed reloading components to a current listing for a Freedom Arms .475 revolver elsewhere in the classifieds. The idea is to offer an all in one package for a purchaser who wants to maximize the versatility of the big revolver by reloading. The entire package with cases, bullets and dies should keep the .475 fed for a long time.

I will remove this posting for the components only.