Mossberg 500 update done !!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Took 1/2 hour to build the first gun and 2 days to make it function .mag would not feed.

second gun took 1/2 hour done ready to go.

This is a slick action and the mag is long but gun is balanced better now then before. puts the weight in the center.There was no directions on the mag conversion.the follower and shell holder had to be changed,and lots of fitting to get it to feed without all the sells just coming loose in the mag.Pooped off the lip and had to be filed sanded to work. at$35 a mag that was scary. :?

The long 1 i built for a friends birthday this monday so i was cutting it close. Had the kits for weeks.$145 a gun to do counting the new saiga mag pro mag.

TinkerDave

Single-Sixer
That would be cool on a semi-auto, but the first thing I thought of when looking at this is that the mag is in the way when you have to pump the action - are there issues with that? Otherwise, it looks to be a pretty neat conversion. TD

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
It looks so but it isn't in the way at all + you don't feel it there at all.The weight is more balanced.I want the 12 rd drum that looks a lot smaller in the gun. But other then looking a bit long it no bother at all while shooting it. maybe on a bench ,but who bench shoots a 12 g shotgun.The barrel rested on something MAYBE.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
you can't see the other dog on the steps she is looking at,they fight over that seat when 1 get up. i think she is thinking ha ha to maxwell on the steps. :D

HE is thinking

not this