Mk II questions (uses, value?)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

acarroline

Bearcat
I currently have a P95, and would like to add another handgun if I can find something that is a good value purchase (bargain). I could go with a larger caliber than my P95, another 9mm, or something smaller like a .22. I would use it for plinking mainly, or could keep it in a vehicle/home defense.

If I get a .22 it would be only plinking, leaving myP95 as home defense. If I get a .40 or .45 i could have that for home defense and the P95 for the vehicle. Thoughts?

Also, any comments on what this Ruger .22 (info below) would be worth? pro's & copn's of this particular pistol?

INFO FROM THE ADD I FOUND:
Ruger .22 caliber Mark II Stainless Steel, Automatic Target pistol, 4 1/2" barrell, two ten shot clips, Hard and soft case included.

good little gun in the ad, no price cited and to me that would be the deciding factor ( we tell folks to "shop the deal....")
as for the "home defense" car gun,, I'd use the same...really get to "know" it....I would NOT leave a gun in the car,it should "go with you....." the same the other way, you leave the house, the gun goes with you..........caliber choice is YOURS , what YOU can shoot the "best" with and feel comfortable with.....................

the little 22 MK II would be a real good "plinking" gun fun & affordable to shoot..........................