Mark I at a lgs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hankus

Blackhawk
I ran out of time to drive up to the big gun show in Tampa today but stopped by a lgs and found this Mk I. It doesn't show up in Ruger's SN lookup tool. Could anyone with access to RENE check to see when it shipped? The only drawbacks are a little bit of pitting on either side of the barrel near the muzzle and a slightly worn follower on the magazine.

Attachments

• IMG_5824.jpeg
    IMG_5824.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 118

Hankus

Blackhawk

It's on their web site here, under Standard and MK 1 pistols
Doh! I was scrolling on my phone and was looking for the line to start with "Mark I"…
So, 1979. That was my freshman year in HS, otherwise there's no special significance to me. I already have a 22/45 Mark II Target model, and a Mark IV 22/45 Lite so I'll pass. That money would be better spent on a revolver to add to my collection.

akmania

Single-Sixer
Doh! I was scrolling on my phone and was looking for the line to start with "Mark I"…
So, 1979. That was my freshman year in HS, otherwise there's no special significance to me. I already have a 22/45 Mark II Target model, and a Mark IV 22/45 Lite so I'll pass. That money would be better spent on a revolver to add to my collection.
Yeah that's a little pricey for a MKI or II, especially if it has pitting.