MALL NINJAs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mike J

Hunter
Verndog said:
NixieTube said:
Verndog said:
Damn...bottom of the pole here at 16%. :cry:

I have to admit...several questions had NO good answer so I picked one and moved on.

Same score. 16%. And ditto on the questions.

Cool....misery loves company. :D

Now, I haven't quite figured out how we got 16% when there are 20 questions and would think each is worth 5 points. Damn ninja scam I think!

Look on the bright side-Gecko 45 you ain't.

Bammac

Bearcat
Still laughing...but they didnt mention zombies- seems all the sidewalk commandoes are prepping for zombies these days...

Me, I dont worry too much about zombies. Seems to me any creature relying on brains for sustenance is like to starve to death before becoming much of a menace, these days.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Bammac said:
Seems to me any creature relying on brains for sustenance is like to starve to death before becoming much of a menace, these days.

Especially if the zombie resides in Kommiefornia ....

REV

Bammac

Bearcat
revhigh said:
Bammac said:
Seems to me any creature relying on brains for sustenance is like to starve to death before becoming much of a menace, these days.

Especially if the zombie resides in Kommiefornia ....

REV

Might be so. From my experience, I dont see 'em getting fat in any particular place.

ProfessorWes

Hunter
I only managed 37%. Apparently too many Ruger single-actions in the gun safe as opposed to blacked-out semiautos, and a decided lack of black leather and camo in my closet. Except for my old Army-issued BDU field jacket, which I'm too fat to fit in anymore.

And what's with the music selection? Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys? Poison? Seriously?

If anything, I'd think real mall ninjas would be rockin' out to the John Ringo forlorn-hope trifecta of "Winterborn," "Stand My Ground" and "March of Cambreadth." :wink:

Now if you found a test for "Old Timey General Store Ninjas," with all the love for sixguns and "Tombstone" quotes around here, I'd bet we'd all be scoring 90% or better... :lol:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
I like seeing Mall Ninjas/gun shop special forces react when I tell them the following things:

A. My primary defensive handguns are an S&W 10-5 from 1967, Ruger P95 with no laser, and Beretta 21A Bobcat.

B. My primary defensive handgun ammo is .38 Special with a 158 grain lead flat point bullet at 850 fps, 9X19 with 124 grain FMJ at 1050 fps, and CCI Mini Mag 40 grain solid.

C. My main battle rifle is a Marlin Glenfield 30 in .30 WCF with 2.5X20 scope and flat nose 150 grain Hornady slugs (not even LeveRevolution!).

D. My tactical carbine is a Marlin 1894 .357 Magnum with a Williams receiver sight and 158 grain gas check lead slugs.

E. My tactical blade is a Case pocketknife with green bone handles given to me by my wife.

Landric

Bearcat
That was huge fun to read, but it was missing a very important mall ninja identifier. There was nothing about making nebulous statements about "When I worked for the government". Of course working for the government could mean being a clerk at the VA Hospital, but the mall ninjas are always very vague about what they did "for the government". There is a guy who shoots IDPA (quite badly I might ad) at one of the same places I do that is always making statements about when he "worked for the government" and he is mall ninja all the way.

ETA: I'm 34% Mall Ninja!!!

welder

Buckeye
I got an honest 35%. Couple of questions I just picked one to move on. I guess I have no future as a mall ninja. :roll:

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
I didn't take the test but know for damn sure I don't look like this :lol:

mallninja-1.jpg