MALL NINJAs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Mall Ninja Aptitude test ....

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6753325773046944943

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=79487

Definition

m-aal nin-jAH : An inexperienced (or even sometimes experienced), over-enthusiastic weapon owner (usually firearm), who's primary modus operandi (that's mall ninja talk) includes dressing and equipping for combat in an otherwise peaceful urban environment. The mall ninja can often be found carrying more than one weapon of the same type, handcuffs (although legally unable to perform an arrest), wearing ballistic vests or tactical gear while performing mundane daily tasks such as mowing the lawn.

Characteristics

Sex: Primarily males
Race/Ethnicity: Primarily caucasian
Body Type: Often overweight, sporting a gut, however the occasional athletic mall ninja can be spotted and may be harder to identify until spoken to.
Marital Status: Often Single/Virgin but more increasingly Married/Neglected
Hair: Short to Long
Extracurricular Activities: Posing for pictures to post online, weaving tales of heroism and danger, bragging, spurts of exercise, watching war movies for 'tactics', watching the tv show "Cops", buying a foregrip or laser for their DPMS AR-15 or pistol, worrying more about how deadly they look than about the car that is about to run them over.

Notes: Often are adament about a particular brand of gun or knife, camo, nylon etc., they will get into intense debates with anyone who says otherwise. "Fatal funnel", "tactical", "assault", "high-risk", and "hostiles" are all common vernacular. Mall ninjas publicly decry violence but secretly dream of getting into fights because they always win. They often walk around looking for a trigger event that could spark another bloodfest of which they will come out the sole victor while occasionally saving a beautiful [single] young woman. Mall ninjas prepare for "active shooter" scenarios to demonstrate their combat evasion rolls like they do while playing Counter Strike or Call of Duty. Carrying more than one blade or flashlight is not uncommon.

Most mall ninjas will brag about their skills (even if they have none), and their desire to join the Navy SEALs, SWAT, or a "sniper team" but they can't cause they were injured or too deadly. They often talk about the very fact they are carrying a weapon or show it off. Sometimes they will stretch or turn just so you get a glimpse of their "cold steel". Statements such as "stay here, let me check it out", "don't worry, I am armed", or "you are safe now, I have a gun" usually precede a public incident. It is believed that mall ninjas practice in their bathroom mirrors quick-drawing a knife, gun, or one in each hand. It has yet to be proven, but is most likely true. Some species attempt to "dual wield" but usually suck twice as badly as they did with one weapon.

Philosophies

a. "Two guns are better than one, but three is best"
b. "If it's got rails, slap a laser on it"
c. "It's not tactical if it's not black"
d. "Morale patches make the outfit"
e. "Unused PALS webbing = unprepared"
f. "More bandoliers the better"
g. "Threats over the internet are just as valid as face to face"
h. "DVD training = combat experience"
i. "Safety training? Who needs that? This is war!"
j. "You never know when you might need a pair of handcuffs"
k. "When possible, pack a sword"
l. "More mags = more kills"
m. "The chicks dig it"
n. "Watch this!"
o. "A story repeated, is another moment of glory"
p. "Less than lethal is just that - less"
q. "Why go around, when you can go over"
r. "I'm not supposed to talk about it"
s. "The bigger the knife, the better at knife-fighting"

Heroes

1. Chuck Norris
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Rambo
4. Bruce Willis
5. The A-Team
6. Paul Blart
7. Jean-Claude VanDamme
8. Tony Jaa
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger
10.John Wayne

Habitats

1. Their mother's house/basement
2. Their computer
3. The mall
4. Paint ball / Airsoft events
5. Gun shows
6. Gun ranges
7. Gun stores
8. Knife shows
9. Military battle reenactments
10. Any public place where a random fire fight, with multiple hostiles, may break out

The thread below is absolutely hilarious .....

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

mallninja2.jpg

mall-ninja1.jpg

REV

A

Anonymous

Al James said:
Classic. I'm guilty of a couple of them. :shock:

Of course. Any gun enthusiast would be.

Hanging out at gun stores, shows and ranges? Yip, I'm there.

Participate in airsoft (when I was a lot younger)..yip, that too.

"Two guns are better than one". I have a hard time disagreeing with that.

I still lol'd.

The "ducttape solution" will go down as one of the clasic MN tales.

Actually, that sounds like an appropriate title for a cheezy paperback novel . . . "The Ducttape Solution, or, Robert Ludlum Rolls Over in His Grave".

Remember, you read it here first.

:) ;) :)

Lol, good read. Sad but true. I have been guilty of a few of these myself...

Give me a nice 1911, hi power, or cz75 any day over all the plastic tacticool pistols with bayonets hanging off them.

Mike J

Hunter
Thanks for the laugh Rev. I actually took the quiz but it wouldn't give me the score without me giving my E mail to them so I didn't get it. It's been a while since I've seen anything about Gecko 45.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Mike J said:
Thanks for the laugh Rev. I actually took the quiz but it wouldn't give me the score without me giving my E mail to them so I didn't get it. It's been a while since I've seen anything about Gecko 45.

Hmmm ... it gave me my score without that ... I tried to be the biggest a$$ I could be when taking it and still only got a 75 ...

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
Give me a nice 1911, hi power, or cz75 any day over all the plastic tacticool pistols with bayonets hanging off them.

You just named my 3 favorites !! :D

REV

Mike J

Hunter
I'll go back & try again Rev. It is entirely possible I missed something.

Mike J

Hunter
Okay Rev your were right I did get my score. When I took the test honestly I only scored like 35%. I went back & tried to max out my score & only got 69%. You outdid me if you got 75%. I guess picking depeche mode & the pet shop boys for the range music probably held me back. Sometimes my oddball sense of humor gets in the way.

Mike J

Hunter
You rock Cheese!

Some of the questions did surprise me though. I mean I thought all gun owners had at one time or another shot a milk jug full of water to make it explode. Heck one time my Sis in law left a 12 pack of some no name soft drink here. It was so bad even the kids wouldn't drink it. It is fun to watch carbonated drinks explode.

Verndog

Blackhawk
Damn...bottom of the pole here at 16%. :cry:

I have to admit...several questions had NO good answer so I picked one and moved on.

mike7mm08

Buckeye
This fits nicely. Safe link just too lazy to copy and paste all the pictures.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/1671061961

cruzerlou

Buckeye
I scored a 30 ,but some of the questions don't give you much of a choice .Never wanted to be a action movie hero matter of fact I hate most of these type of movies .If John Wayne being a hero is a bad thing well so be it .He did lots of morral boosting during WW II so much in fact that the goverment thought he was of more use making movies than actualy going into battle .I pick the AK over the m.16 purely for reliability reasons .Didn't offer me the choice of a 1911 so i went with the glock .Yes I've shot bottles of water both is serous testing and just for the hell of it All in all I.M.H.O. a stupid test but was kinda fun just the same Just remember one thing in my own defence L.,E.,O. think a bit differently than most folks do it's that pesky thing called training and if your an L.E.O. and NOT thinking like one your destined to become a statistic one day .
Lou

Verndog

Blackhawk
NixieTube said:
Verndog said:
Damn...bottom of the pole here at 16%. :cry:

I have to admit...several questions had NO good answer so I picked one and moved on.

Same score. 16%. And ditto on the questions.

Cool....misery loves company. :D

Now, I haven't quite figured out how we got 16% when there are 20 questions and would think each is worth 5 points. Damn ninja scam I think!

Latest posts