Looking for holster foryour LC9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EXETER

Bearcat
I got my new LC9 a couple of months ago and have been looking for a really nice IWB holster. I've tried 3 big name holsters and one not so big, and have sent them all back! I was starting to think maybe the LC9 is just hard to fit properly.

Well, I just recieved the Stoner 415 IWB, and it is terrific! Great fit, excellent leather and workmanship, and good-looking to boot!

I highly recommend Stoner holsters to anyone needing an above average product for a very reasonable price.

Thanks, Jeff. Super job. :D

Stimo3

Single-Sixer
IWB holsters i HIGHLY recommend TheisHolsters.com, he makes all his holsters by himself, one man operation and has been doing it for years. I have a couple holsters from him and it's my favorite IWB holster by far, very comfortable, easy to carry, good retention, good weight distribution, and conceals great! Cant ask for much more than that!

exavid

Hunter
For my LCP a DiSantis Nemesis pocket holster fills the bill. Cheap and effective. The gun is invisible in a front jeans pocket and even in a pocket in a pair of shorts in the summer.