Lipsey's Flattop ~ Finally got it !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Knuckles

Buckeye
It's made really well... I can't wait to go hunting...

... it only took 11-Months to pay it off!
:p
IMAG0895.jpg

bronco45

Single-Sixer
Congratulations!!! Mine loves a 245-250Keith over 15grains of 2400 and a standard primer, Starline brass and a standard primer.

Very accurate and comfortable to shoot. Great packin gun; we all owe a debt of gratitude to Lipseys for pushing for the 44Spl as Ruger was so reluctant to build them for decades.

Major T

Blackhawk
GREAT! You should love it. I was lucky. I got one of the first ones shipped. I had to make a run to Love Field over in Dallas. I stopped in at a pretty good gun shop and spied the darling on the shelf, wrote the check, and brought it home. They said it had come in the previous evening and was a new offering. So far the only blood mine has drawn is on rattlesnakes. shoot them right behind the ears and it is over. It is my go to handgun, when I visit the kid's ranches.

steve b

Single-Sixer
Hope you can dig up some ammo in less than another 11 months ! I got a blue'd one, right after Ruger put them into their catalog. Then a shiny SS Sheriff's Vaquero found its way here too. Enjoy ! Hmmnnn... you are less than 4 hrs away. steve b