Linen or canvas Micarta grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MRxHILLBILLY

Single-Sixer
Looking for someone who makes black linen or canvas Micarta grips for a custom ruger bisley pistol and would like the grips to match my bark river knives. Anyone know someone?

Bkat

Blackhawk
Try forum member pvtschultz. I have two sets of his antique paper micarta grips for the new model flattops, and they look great. Not sure if they're the same as canvas micarta, but probably close. His web site is:

Www.privatescustomgrips.com

Bkat

MRxHILLBILLY

Single-Sixer
I sent him an email but he doesn't list bisley grips on his order sheet. anyone else making linen canvas or paper black micarta grips? anyone making carbon fiber revolver grips?

I know it might be inconvenient but I bet if you remove your bisley grip frame and send it to him. Private Schultz might be able to make a pair for you. I have a set of his grips and they are pretty nice.

Bkat

Blackhawk
Try Cary at clccustomgrips.com

He lists black micarta as one of his materials, so perhaps he can provide what you're looking for. He's also a forum member and is known for his high quality work.

Bkat

kentdep

Single-Sixer
Here is another vote for CaryC's grips.

IMAG0090_zpsfdec1444.jpg

Jay

pvtschultz

Blackhawk
It doesn't look like Cary will be accepting orders for the time being. I've been swamped with orders lately and just don't have time to make Bisley grips in addition to the other plow handle grips. What about Axehandle (sp?) or one of the other grip makers on the forum?