LGS has sign SCCY for 249

Help Support Ruger Forum:

COR

Blackhawk
My life is worth a Glock. Those look like a Kel Tec P-11 to me. Maybe someone has real experience with this firearm.

ArmedinAZ

Buckeye
Used to be SKYY, some kind of legal problem caused the name change. Apparently a while ago one of the owners was caught doing some underhanded trolling online..thread here about it:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=424206

Our local pawnshop sells them.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
ArmedinAZ said:
Used to be SKYY, some kind of legal problem caused the name change. Apparently a while ago one of the owners was caught doing some underhanded trolling online..thread here about it:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=424206

Our local pawnshop sells them.

Yeah, it was with SKYY Vodka, really good stuff, made in Illinois of all places.

As far as the pistol goes, I've only handled them, one of my friends at an LGS says they sell fairly well, not many complaints. A lot of times people get a gun like these and hardly ever shoot them though.

bubbaSC

Bearcat
I actually own one of these. It shoots good, and out of 50 rounds ive haven't had any FTF's or FTE's. The only problem I've had was one of the mag's was really hard to seat. I called SCCY and they asked me to send the gun back to them so they could check it out. They told me they would replace the mag, and send me a 3rd mag free for my troubles. They emailed me a shipping label so i wasn't out the shipping charges either. So far I like the little gun. still waiting on it to get back to me, but its only been a week. Called yesterday they said they will be shipping it back to me monday.

bubbaSC

Bearcat
Oh yea I have the CPX-2. not the CPX-1

The CPX-2 doesn't have the safty, and supposed to have the bugs worked out. When i get it back I plan on putting a lot of rounds through it, and will be able to give more feedback on it.

gkm

Bearcat
My wife had one and all-in-all, not a bad little pistol, but was finicky w/ ammo.

I got rid of it as I won and SR9c from Ruger and she now carries the Ruger.