Lavender items

Help Support Ruger Forum:

July is harvest month for the lavender plants so we break out the harvesting scythe, bags of rubber bands for bundling and drying and the screens for cleaning the dried buds before they are bagged and shipped out. It is a process I thoroughly enjoy because it is all hand work, no machines just a sharp cutter, some drying lines and lots of bundling, hanging and de-budding then screening. Folks buy the cleaned buds to put in sachets for clothing drawers, bundles to throw at weddings, potpourri and even to use in tea and soaps. The dried stems that are left after removing the buds and flowers make great fire starter bundles. The stems are rich in lavender oil and ignite almost instantaneously and the fire smells good on top of it all!

I have several folks contact me about buying a quantity of the cleaned lavender buds. It seems their wives love the smell and want to make their own sachets or potpourri mixes. I told them I would sell them the cleaned buds and dried flower petals for $20 per pound plus shipping. It looks like shipping for a pound is around $11 so lets say $31 for a pound of cleaned buds and petals shipped to the lower 48. Check with the wife or significant other and see if they have any interest then shoot me a pm if you want to order some. We can also do the dried lavender stem fire starter bundles for $1 per bundle plus shipping.

Thank you,

Robb
2WSFMDw.jpg

SEKSOzC.jpg

oYcwUQK.jpg

cciemd

Bearcat
I will take a pound. Let me know payment details (electronic preferred, but I can also do a check). Thanks!

Wow! I'd take a pound, and how about two of the dried bundles for the fire. You said a dollar per bundle plus shipping? Let me know how much.
Thanks!

PM sent