JUST OVER 200 RUGERS AT POULIN'S UPCOMING AUCTION !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Many collectables with an unheard amount of No. 1's ! Something for everyone. Hawkeyes, Flat Tops, Consecutive numbered sets, one of a kinds, items from the factroy archives, personal WBR firearms, unique engraved pieces and so much more. Many being offered were sold through past Ruger benefit auctions. This Premiere Auction will be June 7, 8, 9 and 10 plus even more coming for the online auction of July 22, 23 and 24 then another round on October 7, 8 and 9 plus another grouping for the Fall Premiere Auction that will be at the first of November. The year ends with another online auction in December with even more Rugers! Never in Poulin's history have they had the volume of Rugers that are presently in house. There are so many, that some are even scheduled for the June Premiere auction of 2025 !

Last edited:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I had a few moments of sweating but no sequential serial numbers for my existing guns or items I just had to have...........for this auction.

I looked it over and was amazed at one, the number of Rugers and two, the number of consecutive s/n pairs being offered and then the number of rifles. I probably will go back and look it over a couple more times to look at them closer (even with the lack of DA's
:D
). You never know what you might see/find that would make good trading material.

Latest posts