Just for grins and giggles

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Last year I decided I wanted a nice quiet 22 so I sent this MK II off to Joseph at Curtis Tactical in OH to have one of their integrally suppressed uppers built and added to the gun. While that was going on I did all the hoop jumping to get my Tax Stamp and I was able to pick it up a couple weeks ago. Talk about a kick in the paints to shoot and I haven't even got out the subsonic stuff yet!
m0ICdqe.jpg

It started out as one of the 5+" heavy barrel guns and I have not taken it apart yet to measure how many baffles in the suppressor part. I think he turns the barrel down to fit the new sleeve over it then placed the baffles from there on out. Not muzzle heavy to me.

That looks real nice.
I sure wish we could have suppressors in Illinois but I guess we're lucky enough to have had concealed carry pass not too long ago. For that in this state was a big and pleasant surprise to me.

Johnnu2

Hunter
YUP.... I likey.....

Here in communist NY, they are 'tools of the gangstas' and illegal; about 12 miles to my east in Ct., they are legal ... they must have fewer gangstas in Ct (the only reason I can figure).