Hi There

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've been a collector for years of all types of firearms but never any rugers! My collection consists of many revolvers, colts, smith's and a few others. I'm looking forward to learning more about rugers! I just picked up a real nice stainless security six which I'll share with you all in the appropriate section.

I've been a collector for years of all types of firearms but never any rugers! My collection consists of many revolvers, colts, smith's and a few others. I'm looking forward to learning more about rugers! I just picked up a real nice stainless security six which I'll share with you all in the appropriate section.

Welcome to the forums! Folks here are a great source for information on unusual Rugers (and it's also worth watching the "Classifieds" ;>). And please don't be shy about contributing!

buckaroo

Banned
Howdy realfire, newbie myself. This is a great forum and you gonna learn about Rugers here. I see you are collector perhaps more than a shooter, but if you ever get the chance try and shoot a snubby LCR beyong the .22 and with the concealed hammer. You will then know how fine a trigger out of the box a revolver can be. When Ruger developed the LCR they broke the mold as they say.

Welcome to the board!
35F18719-2D48-4171-8F27-4782C4644605.gif