Help find M94 Swedish Carbine Stock

Help Support Ruger Forum:

9mmTed

Bearcat
Down by the Green River where Paradise Lay, Kentuc
This has been harder than pulling hen's teeth, but I've looked for over a year for a Swedish Mauser M94 carbine stock. I have a barreled action and several other parts (barrel band, nose cap, butt plate, etc.), and was told it was a Naval Carbine. It's a numbers matching gun, and I'd love an original stock, but I'm open to other options. I'm tired of it laying around in it's current state.

So, if you have any idea of where I might look, I'd appreciate the lead. Internet searches and gun shows (even Knob Creek) have yielded no results, so turning to the knowledge base here is my last shot. I'm not really a Mauser guy, anyway, but I'd like to see this little carbine together and doing its thing.

Thanks.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Numrich lists a wood stock, but out of stock.

They do show a synthetic stock in stock, though:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/529910B

9mmTed

Bearcat
Down by the Green River where Paradise Lay, Kentuc
Thanks. I've researched those, and am told they can be made to work with moderate fitting. My understanding is the full size and carbine stocks do differ, but more and more it looks like that may be the option I have to consider. I keep hoping somebody knows where one may be laying around.

I was told at a recent gun show there was a group on Facebook called Curio & Relics that had a member saying he found some, and offering to share the info. I couldn't find the group when I looked. And so it goes....

cubrock

Blackhawk
Patience, persistence, and hard work, combined with a dash of luck, is what will get you a Model 1894 stock. They are very difficult, but not impossible, to find.

Set up saved searches on Gunbroker, Auction Arms, and Ebay. Post a WTB ad on Gunboards.com and other C&R sites. And keep trying.