Hello from West Texas

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OldDog454

Bearcat
Hi Y'all,

Started shooting on a rifle team as a kid, all downhill from there. Glad to be here. I was clicking around learning more about optics for a 9mm PCC platform and stumbled all in. Looking forward to some education, so, pleased and thank you! Ruger enthusiasts.

Love to shoot with my Boy and my Buddies his too. Enjoy the Ruger 9PC Takedown Carbine. Fun little platform to shoot. Great rifle for a new rifle enthusiast to progress up from say a Ruger 10/22. The kids love it. Soft shooter and a great intermediate gun. The Range officer at Poway weapons and gear indoor range even came over and asked what it was and checked it out. That is half the fun talking to the people and learning about new to us guns at the range. Coolest trip was the 2 Vietnam Veterans in their wheelchairs out at P2K range out East of El Cajon. Owner Dennis built a nice range out there too. Nice people at both. .

I'd like to be more accurate with this 9mm rifle from 25 yards to 50 -75 yards, as I've always shot iron sights from age 10, for 56 years. Used to be on paper with the 10/22 at the 100 yard range there at P2K. Not any more...🤣

So, Thanks all!
Bill

Latest posts