Guy with Browning knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
I thought for sure that I saw a guy in here with knives for sale in here, listing an address to see them. I sent him a note, and cannot find his original post. Am I losing my mind, or was his post originally in here?lol I have his address, but no way to view the knives anymore. Someone tell me that I am not going nuts please. Hank

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
I don't recall seeing an ad for S&W knives. There was one for Browning knives which I deleted about 1/2 hr ago because the seller didn't list any prices.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
RP. That was it. Browning knives.lol I told you that all of my marbles aren't there sometimes. At least I am not losing my mind.lmao. Thanks, Hank

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
He e-mailed me at two this morning, but I was sleeping. Left his phone number. I told him why his post was removed, but no response from him so far today. He had some fine looking blades in there. Hank

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
HAWKEYE#28 said:
Ruger Packer said:
I don't recall seeing an ad for S&W knives. There was one for Browning knives which I deleted about 1/2 hr ago because the seller didn't list any prices.

What's the history here? Did he refuse to list asking prices? :?:

Its got to where so many post without reading the rules.... prices, state of residence, etc..... that I don't waste time messaging them about the rules. I just delete it and let them figure it out. Hate to do it that way, but if they'd just read the rules they'd be good to go. 8)

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
HAWKEYE#28 said:
Think that short changes a few of us who may wish to pursue something offered. JMO and rules are rules, but................

I understand. That's why I hate to do it. Again, if they would just READ the rules first for posting their wares, it would save everybody some time and avoid grief and aggravation.

oregon73

Blackhawk
The guy selling the knives is a great person to do business with. I've purchased several from him in the past. Transactions always went very smoothly. He's a good guy. Usually he posts for sale items per RF rules. The Browning knives post was a link to some photos I believe but true, it did lack asking prices.

I just wanted to say that Ray is a good guy and don't hesitate to do business with him.

Rob

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Oregon. You are right. I was on the phone with him for over an hour and a finer gentleman I do not remember meeting. He is doing this for a friend, which is a chore in itself. I am going to pick up two from him, and I believe that he is going to try to put prices on them to re-post them.

RP. You should not feel badly. He understands, as do we all. Something what we do is thankless, but necessary. I for one appreciate the job that you do here. Be well buddy, Hank

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
You chose to delete an ad from a member who has posted multiple times, items for sale, and did not flag him. If a stranger, prior non-follower of rules/orders, or a troublemaker by some accepted definition, I will accept the removal. Otherwise, Ithink it out of order. Why? 1) I have known him for thirry years...... 2) I collect Browning knives 3) I have purchased from him here on the Forum........I will PM the rest. MIKE
++++++++++++PM sent

PM messages exchanged. This two-way discussion is concluded. :wink: MIKE

ray1944

Buckeye
Thanks Rob and Splitz I did forget the prices, I priced them and added a few, this man has 100s of Browning knives and Browning guns.

And thank you Hank for your purchase!

PS I think this is the first time I forgot prices, but the Mod is right, I have seen members on here with no state of residence.
None the less this is a great forum and fine members!
Ray

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Ray Morgan was a Ruger Collector when most of us didn't know Red from Black eagles...He has one of those on a forearm that got him invited to Bill Ruger's Hotel room along with some of the big names in firearms at the time. Bill pointed out that he wasn't really understanding collecting yet, but how many of the other folks there had followers that dedicated??? Ray sells me knives, guns, and gives good advice...the package is usually in the mail before the ink is dry on my check!!! SUPER GUY. Greg in Boise.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Greg. I did not and do not know anything about him, except how he treated me. Glad to see that my opinion is well founded. He is one on the good list in my book. Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.