SOLD Grip Makers or Wood Hobbyists Bargain Box

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My father in law made things with wood. He did a few grips but mostly small things like knife handles and pens that he turned on his lathe. In his travels as a missionary, he collected small pieces of wood from all over the world. He has been gone now for over 5 years and I still have the last remnants of some of this wood. I hate to just burn it if someone else can make good use of it and will keep them busy and happy. I have no idea what some of these are but some are extremely dense. I think I can get all of this into a large flat rate box, so call it $25. If you like what you get and figure it is a screaming deal, I wouldn't turn down a set of new model single six grips if/when you get around to it. Yes he even collected wood drivers from thrift stores and made things out of them----I can leave these out or send them along with the rest.

Last edited:
PM in your box.

The piece in the 2nd pic, lower left would not fit. It is cut at an odd angle and I believe it might have been some oddball pallet board he found color in. That is the only piece I had to leave out of the box.