FTF in NC; Ruger MKIII 5.5" bull barrel, 5 mags, fibers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1911gobang

Bearcat
I have a gently used, well loved and maintained Ruger MKIII for sale. It has probably 2K rounds through it, and has been both field cleaned and detailed cleaned religiously since new. I bought it new in 2007, gave it a good break in period, and changed the firing pin an extractor to Volquartsens. It has performed flawlessly ever since.

I put HiViz fibers (with a couple extra front fibers), green rear, red front on it, and I replaced the factory extractor and firing pin with Volquartsens. I have the optics rail, original box, spent round, and manual for it as well. If you want one, I have a long shackle Ruger padlock or a cable lock for it.

I LOVE my MKIII's and I will be buying more of them, but this one is the newest one of the three I have, and I have another project awaiting the funds!!

New these are selling for anywhere from $340 up, and used from about $325 in good condition, bone stock with no extras. This one has $50 in Volquatrsen upgrades, $60 for the sights, and I will include FIVE magazines (comes with 2 from factory, and extras are $25 each...), and 100 rounds of CCI ammo. With all the extras, I am only asking $350.00. This is an AWESOME little rimfire, and WELL worth the $$$.

(Email or PM me TONIGHT "I'll take it cash in hand", and I will give you 525 rounds of Federal Premium instead of the CCI)

Once again, $350.00 CASH (or paypal...) and I prefer a FTF deal in or near Fayetteville, NC. If you are near Fayetteville, you can come to my place and shoot it at my "Tarheel Targets Rimfire Rack" (I know...a shameless plug for my hobby job....LOL).

I am pretty firm on the price (may budge a little if I don't have to drive anywhere) and no trades. All laws apply as usual, so NCDL or ID, permit, etc.....

FACE TO FACE IN NORTH CAROLINA ONLY!!!!!

NO SHIPPING AND NO TRADES ON THIS ONE

CAN EMAIL PICS....HAVE PICS ON OTHER FORUMS...CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PASTE THEM IN ON THIS ONE...

Latest posts