FS Ruger Vaquero or BlackHawk Faux Aged Ivory Grips 2 Pair

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5card

Blackhawk
Here are two pair of Aged Faux Ivory grips to fit the Old Model Ruger Vaquero or the Ruger Blackhawk. These are new grips I hve never tried them on a gun! I took them out of the bag and took the pics and put hem back in the bag The grips include the screw. One pair from Atamont is $74 Plus $10 shipping. My price is $65 shipped or $120 for the pair Shipped!
2.jpg

Last edited:

5card

Blackhawk
I am sorry I sold those two pair. I also don't do PayPal. I did a quick look through one box and did not find another pair for the vaquero. I do have a pair for the super Blackhawk. I have a bunch of other grips in another container when I get a chance I will look through them

Hastings

Single-Sixer
Not a problem. I appreciate that you looked through you stuff to see if you had something that would work. I'm am looking for a set of faux ivory grips for my 44mag Vaquero. The original wood ones work fine. Just saw the aged faux ivory and thought those might gussy up the gun a bit. If I'm patient, the right set will come along.

Thanks again.

5card

Blackhawk
Is it an old model or new model I may have a set of Faux Ivory just not the Aged that I have found so far!