FS: NEW Ruger American Package 270Win. Last Weekend

Help Support Ruger Forum:

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
I am selling a brand new Ruger American in 270win. Has never had a cartridge in the chamber or seen the outdoors. Bought it and 2 extra magazines, Warne Quik Detach rings, sling, and a Nikon Prostaff
2x7x33 Riflescope all seperate and all brand new. Mounted the scope and that is as far as I have gotten. Priorities change and would like to use the funds for other interests. I am selling the whole package for $460 shipped via Priority mail in the lower 48. Private individual to FFL holder.
Request postal money order for payment.
I don't need to list all of the retail prices of everything to show you that this is a very fair price, you all know what this costs. Will sell to the first person to post here and email me at [email protected] .
Thanks for looking and happy new year!

345kaiu.jpg

oqdeyp.jpg

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
Price dropped to $480 shipped. This is as low as I can go. If you can pick it up in NE Iowa, I have 2 full boxes of Winchester Ammo that I will throw in.
Thanks

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
I have lowered my price to $460 and that is just a ridiculous price for all that this package contains. This will make someone a great rifle for little money. This is the final price drop. I will just keep it if it doesn't sell at this price. Just too good to lose any more money on than that. As always, thanks for looking!

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
No Takers? Really? Great shooting gun for the money I am told with a lot of extras!