FS in WA Holster for 1911 CMD SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
I made these holsters as prototypes while working up patterns for the 1911 Commander length gun. I have two for sale as seen in the picture. Gun not included.
They are made of 10 oz. heavy vegetable tanned leather and are very durably constructed. I have made minor changes to this pattern since making these.
$30 each or $55 for both delivered by priority mail. PM me if interested.
Thanks , Chuck

hoopp

Bearcat
can you post a photo of your current pattern? I'd be interested in one. Do you contstruct them in a natural color leather also?

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
hoopp , I have three different patterns for the CMD (commander) and one for the
5". I am just finishing up a couple for the CMD that will be brown (oiled and natural sun tanned) that will end up looking like this one. I will PM you when they are done if you like,let me know. I wont be making any more for a while as I have many other things to get done this summer.
There is some extra time involved with the tooling so I will have to get more for them.
$50 delivered.

hoopp

Bearcat
I like the pattern of the two (2) black holsters. When you start making that pattern in tan/natural, will you please pm me and I'll take one of those. I'm in no hurry, but like your work and would like to have one built on the pattern of the black ones.

Latest posts