FS - Holsters and Gun Leather

Help Support Ruger Forum:

All prices plus shipping. Most single holsters will ship in padded envelope for under $5. Larger with belts will go Priority according to size. 1st I'll take it prevails. PM your shipping information and I'll get back to you with shipping amount. Check or MO - Paypal add 4% to cover additional charge. Thanks.
1. SOLD to Bisley32 (PM Sent) 45 Govt Model - full size, not sure of maker $35

2. Sold to Shorty (PM Sent)- Lawrence Single Action Holster for Single Six (or similar) 4 5/8" barrel. $35

3. Sold to XMan (PM Sent) Right Hand leather holster for Single Action Ruger Vaquero, Colt or Clone (no maker mark but looks like Tombstone Leather to me) up to 5 1/2" bbl - open bottom... $35

4. Sold to Shorty (PM Sent) Guide Gear RT Hand pigskin lined holster for5 1/2" barrel Ruger or similar Single Action. Open on bottom for longer barrel if needed. $35

5. SOLD to the Maj.(PM Sent) Cross Breed Super Tuck for Ruger SR9c - $30

6. Double Holsters with belt. Single thickness no maker mark holsters and double thickness belt. Belt has 24 loops for .38/.357 cartridges. Belt is 35" to center hole. Holsters for 5 1/2" barrels. $60

7. Sold to XMan (PM Sent) No maker mark RT Hand XDraw Holster for 4 5/8" barrel New Vaquero of Colt (Clone...) $30

8. Gordon Davis Inside Waistband Left Hand holster for Officers Model. Has trigger guard area re-stitched to let holster sit a bit lower in the holster. Very usable holster. $25

9. SOLD. Bianchi Small SA - 6 1/2" barrel. Suede Lined Holster. $30

10. SOLD. Rifle Slings (Cobra Style) one is a Bianchi that is in need of oiling (cracking leather but I believe still usable) and one is sheep lined on back and one has quick release mounts. All for $25

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
Thanks Jussbad,

Sent you a PM on details. Thanks again for some nice leather.

xman 9282, I liked the looks of #7. Think you made a good choice in adding it to your purchase.

Shorty

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
jussbad,

My holsters just arrived! They are "GREAT". The Lawrence is "so 50's - 60's" and is perfect for my alloy frame Colt Scout. The Guide Gear will pack a 6.5 old model single six with Stag handles. I am pleased as punch!

Buy from jussbad with confidence, a great guy to deal with! Thanks Gary!!

Shorty

xman9282

Single-Sixer
Didn't even expect payment to be there yet and I already got both holsters. Very nice product. Better than pics. Super fast shipping. Thanks Gary