FOUND THANKS Ruger Single Six Convert (Model 0627)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

harley2007

Single-Sixer
Hello All,

Looking for one of the Lipsey's Single Six convertibles in 4 5/8 barrel length. Prefer that length to the 5.5 etc.

Let me please know what you have, thanks!

The KNR4 has never been a catalogued version, but there have been many distributor runs of this model. Stand by, and when Ruger catches up to their black/plastic bread and butter models, they may make some more SA revolvers.

This is a popular model and they're snatched up quickly when a new batch is made.

I have a couple. They usually wouldn't be for sale, but if a guy had a Wiley Clapp GP100 10mm 3" for trade, I might part with one.;)

This one's never been fired since it left the factory.

Last edited:

harley2007

Single-Sixer
Up again. Maybe without the multiple spam attempts to steal from me! Looking for one, but a real one this time!

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I have an extra green cased Lispey's KNR4. I bought one new when they first came out in 2002 and it showed up in a regular gray case, but I'd heard they were supposed to be in a special green case, so I was on the lookout for one of those. I bought this extra in 2021 thinking I still needed to fill that hole, but after I bought it, I found out I got a green cased one in 2019 that I forgot about.

This one was made in 2009 per the Ruger SN lookup. Message me if interested, I don't have any pics but could take some.

harley2007

Single-Sixer
You have reported those members to a Mod or Admin here?
If not, that doesn't help your fellow honest members.
Just reported...didnt see how to do so but spent a moment and figured it out...thanks and I agree with you, should have sent the warning immediately.

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Glad to help. I mentioned this to the OP regarding the gun he is buying: the reason I kept it became clear when I pulled it out today. It has the Warning on the bottom of the barrel and has the Ruger eagle rear sight. Those features came along later than the 2002-2003 first run guns, and I hung onto it because it was another variation. But you have to draw the line somewhere, so down the road it goes.

larryofcc

Bearcat
I much prefer the original, but it has only one cyl. Big Larry

Attachments

• Scarce Star 4 in. Ruger.JPG
    Scarce Star 4 in. Ruger.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 46