For Sale: Cleaning Up Odds & Ends. T/C, Hastings, Other

Help Support Ruger Forum:

For Sale:
Cleaning up a few loose end items. Contenders/Hastings Barrels and items/Misc items.

Thompson Center Contender grip screw. With the swivel stud for the Pachmayr grips or wood grips with stud hole.
Price $6 shipped or 2 for $10
TCGripscrew.jpg

Winchester marked Maginify glass hammer. Cast metal construction with maginify glass. Great tool for the gun bench. Great for pins, sites or seeing the marks that are barely there.
Price $5 each or 3 for $12.
IMG_5763.jpg

Hastings Metro extension tube for Hastings replacement CTII barrel type Installations. Mint in factory box. 32" overall length. Specially ported for lower noise level. Finished in non-glare fine matte surface and blued. Accepts chokes proprietray to the original system. Especially for use with Federal Metro Shotgun shells. Simply thread your choke out and install the Hastings Metro extension into your existing choke system. Gives low environmental impact barrel system with low noise levels. 1387LPB-01. MSRP $155 Price $50 Shipped.

297_1.jpg

Hastings Metro tube wrench. Wrench fits all models Hastings Metro tubes. Hard to find item. Great to have an extra or two.
Price $4 each or 2 for $6.
IMG_0651.jpg

Hastings Choke Tube wrenches. Two types to pick. The 12/20 Ga flat wrench. Fits all Hastings Extended Turkey tubes and many others. Great to have an extra.
Price $2.50 each or 2 for $4. Mix & match with below.
IMG_0017-1.jpg

Hastings 12 Ga half moon wrench. Fits most Hastings and others. With chain. Great to have an extra in teh range bag.
Price $2.50 each or 2 for $4. Mix & match with above.
1341.jpg

Misc Breech plug. Stainless steel replacement plug.
Price $3 or 2 for $5 shipped.
586.jpg
SOLD OUT

Post I'll take it followed by PM. Some items are limited stock. Will work discount on shipping with more than 5 items. We take CC/Check/MO or PayPal if needed.
Thanks

Redstick

Single-Sixer
Winchester marked Maginify glass hammer. Cast metal construction with maginify glass. Great tool for the gun bench. Great for pins, sites or seeing the marks that are barely there.
Price $4 Shipped.

I'll take the little Winchester hammer. PM me where to send the funds.

uncowboy

Bearcat
I will go the 3 for $10.00 Route on these. Please E mail info to uncowboy@comcastDOTnet I will pay pal if easier. Thanks, J.Micchael

rdf009

Single-Sixer
Are any of the Winchester hammers available still? If so, I'll take one. PM me with details, please.

If you happen to have a surplus of the little hammers, I would take 3. If you are short I would take just 1 and let some other forum members in on the deal. Please PM with instruction on payment or the sorry news that you don't have extras.

All PM's sent.

Still have a few Hammers.
Few Grips screws left.
Plenty of Choke Tube Wrenches.
A few Hasting CTII Metro Tubes.
Sold out of Breech Plugs.

unknwn

Bearcat
The hammers are much more than I expected.
seven inches long (7") , chrome plated , and the magnifier is some where in the area of 4-6x
the only things there are to complain?? about are: marked- made in China -and- I wish they were brass so that they were spark free
Totally cool buy!
Thanks for offering the Winchester branded hammers!

Latest posts