First Groundhog follow-up

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Some of you may remember that last summer my daughter, Samantha, killed her first groundhog. Being the proud Dad, I promised to have it mounted. Well, today the phone rang..........

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtop ... ht=#594560

Here's how he turned out.

GROUNGHOG001.jpg

Alot has happened since that day. My Mom died at the end of the Summer, Samantha and I both completed Hunter Safety Education, Samantha earned one "B" and the rest "A's" for the whole year, while participating in gymnastics year round. She still continues to shoot at any given chance. Things have been pretty busy, but we need to hit the bean fields again for more whistle pigs.

COR

Blackhawk
I LOVE IT! That has to be the first whistle pig I ever saw mounted but I sure get it. That's a neat mount of one in the garden...just like they always look!

My dad mounted a spike mule deer...Being a Pa native and never hunting out west, It was his first ever and he hunted his butt off for it. That's what makes a trophy, just like yours.

Great Story!

callshot

Blackhawk
Can Dick and I come and use it for stationary practice :?: We can get you a couple more to replace it with :!: Looks great. Steve

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
callshot":iglef22p said:
Can Dick and I come and use it for stationary practice :?: We can get you a couple more to replace it with :!: Looks great. Steve

Maybe you ought to let um, Jeff. Poor ol callshot being 'one-eyed and crippled' might be able to get close enough to that one to actually hit it.
:lol: :wink: