F/S Brass 475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I guess I should be more clear about this post. I had to wait several months to get this brass and I know that it's hard to get, so I wanted to share some of it, with other folks who are struggling to get it. It's not a business where I'm buying and selling, I need to keep some myself but I was just willing to share. Would prefer to share a little with a couple of people than to have it all go to one person and have others still scratching their head trying to figure out how to get some.
Thanks for the kind offer though.

kevin masten

Blackhawk
Not my intention to be greedy. You never said otherwise that your sales were conditional. Will still take some of what you have (100 rds)

kevin masten said:
Not my intention to be greedy. You never said otherwise that your sales were conditional. Will still take some of what you have (100 rds)

Kevin prefer cash or postal money order.
Didn't intend to come off harshly I apologize. Let me know if you want just one size or what so I don't sell more than I want.
Thanks

mbl

Single-Sixer
IF....there is any 475 left, I'll take a 100. Please let me know.
Mark

TrueAt1stLight

Single-Sixer
Gents: I believe there is some still available through Starline, if Bear Paw Jack is sold out. Buy it while you can! This stuff was COMPLETELY UNAVAILABLE about 3 months ago when I bought my first .475.

-John