Early Bearcat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stamp Collector

Bearcat
Hey guys I have a line on an early Bearcat serial # A372, what would be a decent price for it? I understand it might be more valuable to a numbers guy, but just as it is, any ideas?

I'm not positive why this was moved except this particular forum is specifically for Rimfire guns. Revolvers tend to be centerfire. By the way it's not a matter of doing something wrong. If someone has an issue, or input regarding rimfires, they can all come to the same place to find the topics, instead of trying to cover all the separate forums to find rimfire issues.

With regard to your questions, details would help. Price is determined by 3 things. Condition, condition, condition. A picture would help. There are some pretty knowledgeable guys on here.

daveg.inkc

Hunter
The RENE price guide has $600.00 for letter Bearcats. And I paid $600.00 few months ago for a "H" that is in great, unused condition. I guess I really wanted it. But the fit and finish is very good.

Stamp Collector

Bearcat
Bear Paw Jack, I'm at a total loss. The Bearcat only came in rimfire, therefore it should fit this forum. I can post some pictures, however I have no idea what "moved" means or where my post went to. :? :? :? :?

hittman

Staff member
This IS your post.

I moved it from Revolvers where you started it, to Rimfire.