Delete please

Help Support Ruger Forum:

240gr&up

Bearcat
Rare. From the 2003 Lipseys run of 500. In excellent condition. all original, in original box, with rings, fired case, & manual. Pics available.

$950 shipped to your FFL

Email me at [email protected]

BlkHawk73

Hunter
There were reportedly 607 .45 Hunters produced in the standard configuration where as there were only 294 max of the Bisley models produced. Low enough I'd kinda consider both as "rare".

Have one of these .45 Hunters and they're a fantastic single action! Be a great hunting option.

240gr&up

Bearcat
This is the standard Hunter grip not the Bisley. I got my production number from an article by Gary Smith on the Handgun Hunter site. Jason from Lipseys said 500 were made, but I would believe 607 mentioned above. Either way it's a small run from 2003 in the most sought after caliber offered in the Hunter platform.

gunsbam69

Hunter
The reason the number jumped from 500 is that every once in awhile over the years since the run Ruger has sent a few more out unexpectedly to Lipsey's. This happens with many of Ruger's special runs if they're popular. These are some of the most versatile, and rare, .45 Colt revolvers ever produced, and this is an EXCELLENT price on one. They are nice shooting revolvers due to the 7.5" heavy ribbed barrel. I'm a Bisley fan, but I got my dad one of these with the standard grip and it's more comfortable to shoot stock than my old 5.5" Bisley in .45 Colt.