SOLD David Clements personal Single Six in .38 Special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bushog

Single-Sixer
Sold again…..looks like this one will go through…

I hate to let this one go as it means a lot but so it is...With the retirement of David Clements, when I saw that he was going to sell some personal guns I contacted him to see if he was going to part with any custom .38 specials. He said he'd have to think on it and after a few days I got a message that this beauty could come to NM. This one sports a auxiliary cylinder in 9mm just for fun. David also made a custom rear sight as he didn't like the way the factory sight fit with the bisley hammer. Of course all the bells and whistles were included, custom cylinders, full accuracy and action job, custom base pin, bead blast finish and the inimitable front sight. David did the grips on this one too. These guns will handle near .357 level loads and came with load data developed and proofed by David that will be included with sale. $3800 shippped to your FFL in the Continental US. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii it will cost you for shipping. Contact me for more info. First "I'll take it" gets it. Please be shure your FFL will accept a gun from a non FFL holder. Money order preferred but a personal check from well established members here will be considered. Contact me for additional options. Here's a chance to own a really special gun from one of the best..... Please ask questions, thanks for looking.

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg

IMG_3271.jpeg

This is what David sent along with the revolver describing the gun:
IMG_3614.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice gun. Whoever buys this will be very lucky. David's work is top notch.

I have two custom guns from him and the work is just incredible.

And yes, getting to speak with him on the phone is a treat in itself considering he's like a celebrity in the gun world.

Sorry about the mixup on my part. I never imagined there would be 2 top tier Custom Rugersmiths in the same area that retired recently!!!

Last edited: