Dancing Man Knives from Alaska

Help Support Ruger Forum:

csnider

Single-Sixer
These knives are made by Leonard Maynard in Homer, Alaska. Leonard uses only antique high-carbon steel from band-saw & crosscut-saws made in the early 1900's. Handle materials are collected by Leonard in the Alaskan Arctic near Nome where these antlers, bone and horn have become exposed in the permafrost along creek and river banks. No two knives are alike and each has its on unique patina after polishing. They come razor sharp and more importantly are very easy to sharpen in order to maintain their edges. My prices are about half of MSRP. Shipping is included with all orders.

1st Photo: Top knife is a Trout Knife (4-inch blade) made with antique band-saw steel. Price is $30 and the handle is Antique Caribou Antler (MSRP $60). The 2nd. knife is a Green River style skinning knife (4-inch blade) made from antique crosscut-saw steel with a Mermaid Bone or Stellar Sea Cow handle and is $85 shipped (MSRP $150)

2nd Photo: All are Small Fillet or Steak Knives (3 1/2 - 3 3/4-inch blades) made from antique band-saw steel and all have Antique Caribou Antler handles and are $30 each shipped (MSRP $60)

3rd Photo: The top and bottom knives are both Large Fillet Knives (6-inch blades) made from antique band- saw steel and have Antique Caribou Antler handles. The middle knife is another Small Fillet or Steak Knife made from band-saw steel with Antique Caribou Antler handle. Price is $30 shipped (MSRP $60).

DancingManKnivesInventory005_zps2d74db8b.jpg

DancingManKnivesInventory003_zpseb45fe31.jpg

DancingManKnivesInventory004_zps098325bd.jpg

adam12

Single-Sixer
Third picture, knife 1 and 3. price please

Later EDIT: I'm VERY interested in these 2 knives and I don't want to miss an opportunity by losing them to a later buyer. Call me selfish, but can you blame me?

Please send a PM or better yet, email me at: [email protected]

Many Thanks

csnider

Single-Sixer
ndcowboy said:
I'm not trying to be rude here, but forum rules clearly state all prices need to be marked in the ad. Please do so.

Not a problem! I will post the price in the main ad.

adam12

Single-Sixer
I'm not trying to look stupid here, but what/which/where is the main ad?

Thank You

csnider

Single-Sixer
adam12 said:
I'm not trying to look stupid here, but what/which/where is the main ad?

Thank You

I am calling the "main ad" the first entry at the beginnning that includes the description, prices and photos.

csnider

Single-Sixer
sdoyl123 said:
Just received my knives from previous post and they are a great value for the price. Well made and quick shipping. Great seller to deal with.

Thanks for your kind words!