Complete reloading setup located in SW Iowa

Help Support Ruger Forum:

triker

Single-Sixer
Need to sell my reloading setup due to health. Over $1500 invested and will let it all go for $500. Will not piece it out. Almost 10000 primers, mostly pistol, large and small, and a few small rifle. Several pistol powders, some old, but some unopened. Probably 60-70 lbs, of lead bullets, 45 and 38, plated bullets, 45 and 38, some hornady xtp, 38 and 45. Lots of 45 colt and 357 new brass with almost a 100 454 brass. Lee classic turret press, "O" press, "C" press, dies for 380, 9mm, 38, 357, 44, 45acp, 45colt, 454,22 hornet, scales, lots more items to numerous to mention here. Pickup only. Have several pictures but don't know how to put them on here. Can send them email if someone close interested. Open to offers but on complete setup. Again, no piecing out and no shipping. Make me an offer guys for whole thing.

JBird

Single-Sixer
Will be driving through there next weekend. Very interested (we conversed before on the presses).

If you could post more details in terms of powder and scales, etc, I'd possibly commit.

The presses alone are $250ish by my math, so a good deal!

triker

Single-Sixer
Hello, one scale is Lee safety scale(beam). Other one is Franklin Arsenal digital scale. Powders are 1.5 lb. Universal, 1 lb H110, .75 lb. LiL Gun, 2.25 lb Unique (.25 lb is old), .75 lb Titegroup, .333 lb bullseye (old), .5 lb W231 (old). Range bag, Lyman vibratory cleaner and gallon of media, Lee XR auto-prime, Lyman media separator, Hornady powder measure with calibrated powder holes, safety primer feed for turret press, cheaper pistol shooting rest, powder trickler, Lee pro auto-disk powder measure for turret press ,risers for powder measure, quick change die holders, more small items. Certainly should be worth $500

triker

Single-Sixer
How about an offer? Any guys close interested in making offer? I need to move this out. How bout you Jbird, coming through this weekend? triker

JBird

Single-Sixer
sorry for not responding sooner. Not going to make it up this weekend to IA, but the components are more varied than I need. Good deal though for someone.

Might try craigslist as well if you haven't yet