CLOSED-WTB- Ruger 5" Superblackhawk (HUNTER)High Polish SS Ejector Rod Housing CLOSED FOUND 1)Thank you

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugeraficiando

Single-Sixer
CLOSED- WTB, Ruger 5" High Polish SS ejector rod housing for Ruger Superblackhawk Hunter 7.5 barrel. I suppose I could polish out a matte finish one but like to start with High Polish.

Numrich is out of stock FYI

Thank you for your consideration.

Paul D

Last edited:

Leadhound

Bearcat
Have you tried Ruger? Have never seen a high polished stainless one, only brushed. Will be the one for the 10-1/2" SBH or the 480/454 SBH.

rugeraficiando

Single-Sixer
Ruger shows nothing in stock per their website. I've been perusing the web and may have to start with a matte finish and hand polish.
Ty

bisleyfan41

Blackhawk
In the past, Ruger made some high polish stainless Blackhawks. The 10.5" Super, which would be the model with a 5" ERH, was never offered as such. The 7.5" SBH was offered in high polish, but it has the 4" ERH, not 5". If it turns out you're looking for the regular 4" model, you'll have better luck finding one because all the stainless old Vaqueros were polished and they are plentiful.

rugeraficiando

Single-Sixer
In the past, Ruger made some high polish stainless Blackhawks. The 10.5" Super, which would be the model with a 5" ERH, was never offered as such. The 7.5" SBH was offered in high polish, but it has the 4" ERH, not 5". If it turns out you're looking for the regular 4" model, you'll have better luck finding one because all the stainless old Vaqueros were polished and they are plentiful.
I've updated my WTB ad. It is a Hunter model. It definitely has a HIGH POLISH 5" ERH.
Thank you