CANCELLED: 44 Mountain Gun

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixshot

Buckeye
For sale is a S&W 4" 44 magnum Mountain Gun. This gun is just like new, you won't find a cleaner used gun anywhere. Comes with factory box and all paper work. $1250 shipped.
NfRclO9h.jpg

8aFbHD7h.jpg

K1aEwtqh.jpg

Hs0Zctmh.jpg

RpW6LVzh.jpg

Dick

Crazy Horse... exactly what I was thinking... no stupid safety hole in the side plate! It's a 629-5 so it has the newer angled thumb piece. 1997-2000. In 2001 they went to the 629-6 and we got the "internal lock system."

I can't quite read the third letter of the serial number so I can't date it any better than that.

I have one just like it... and another one that looks the same but .45 Colt. I don't have the .41 Magnum version... that would be nice.

Better jump in there and buy it boys... "they don't make these anymore!"

sixshot

Buckeye
All PM's answered. Sorry no trades at this time, thanks. I also have one in the 45 Mountain gun that I shoot. I've never fired this one.

Dick

sixshot

Buckeye
All of the questions were about trades. I stated twice I wasn't interested in trading at this time, nothing that I need right now & I had several hundred lookers so I'll take it to the Holiday in New Mexico this summer & someone will grab it. Or I might list it again later, thanks.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.