Bought one SR9c then right back for more!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

aphawki

Bearcat
So the thought being...if I had a bunch of fun shooting my SR9c at the range...having a SECOND one would be twice as much fun! Well tomorrow I will put my theory into practice.

Bought a bi-tone SR9c took it to the range...200+ flawless rounds! Went back to the gun store and bought an all black SR9c! Tomorrow will finally be range day! 450 rounds, 2 SR9c's and a bunch of free time!

Will let you know how the range trip pans out!

SAM2

Bearcat
Good thing for you they don't make them in colors. But seriously, after having had my SR9c for just under a week now, I think that they may really be good enough to justify owning more than one.

aphawki

Bearcat
Yeah hopefully both fire without a hitch...that will really help the happiness level. However good news is I have a 30 Day return if for some reason I regain my sanity. I have a creeping suspicion however...that won't happen.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
8) I've been tempted to buy the all black SR40C. My thin wallet keeps me from making a rash impulse buy. Plus my GF gives me grief when I buy stuff that's shooting related. lol

But I sat down and made a list of the money I estimate I've spent on my hobbies and interests over the last 10 years or so. Computers and related parts, golf, ect and firearms and related gear are still is only a small percentage of the money that I've "wasted". I've spent far far more on my computers.

Of course I kinda cooked the books in that I've only been doing this for a few months so far and the costs could skyrocket. :lol: But it got her off my back for a while after I brought home a 250 round box of Blazer FMJ .40 cal ammo yesterday. :)

But the all black SR is secretly firmly in my sights.

edgalang

Bearcat
As much as I love my SR9c I don't think I could buy another (unless the one I have now gets stolen/lost). If I had to have 2 SRs, I think I would go for a full size 40 maybe just to spice things up a bit.

Otis

Bearcat
The last gun I brought home, My wife said "You allready have one what do you need another pistol for?" I replied, " I got two hand's dont I?"

Rei40c

Blackhawk
Otis said:
The last gun I brought home, My wife said "You allready have one what do you need another pistol for?" I replied, " I got two hand's dont I?"
lmao :lol:

aphawki

Bearcat
Otis said:

That is exactly what I said to my wife. I also added...How am I supposed to spin them on my finger like a trick shooter with just one?!?!

aphawki

Bearcat
Range trip today...both shot flawless. Shot my XDM .45 and keep finding myself picking the SR9c back up. So much fun to shoot. 200 more rounds through it today not single issue at all!

GPFrank

Bearcat
Rei40c said:
8) I've been tempted to buy the all black SR40C. My thin wallet keeps me from making a rash impulse buy. Plus my GF gives me grief when I buy stuff that's shooting related. lol

But I sat down and made a list of the money I estimate I've spent on my hobbies and interests over the last 10 years or so. Computers and related parts, golf, ect and firearms and related gear are still is only a small percentage of the money that I've "wasted". I've spent far far more on my computers.

Of course I kinda cooked the books in that I've only been doing this for a few months so far and the costs could skyrocket. :lol: But it got her off my back for a while after I brought home a 250 round box of Blazer FMJ .40 cal ammo yesterday. :)

But the all black SR is secretly firmly in my sights.

I spend my money on (some) booze,(some) women (family),
guns and guitars. All the rest is just wasted..!! :wink:
Ask her how much she spends on makeup,shoes,purses,etc.... 8)

Latest posts