Bearcat stag grips for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Richardson

Bearcat
Mike

I know you said you were bumping uglies off your PM, and do not contact you again but I have to one more time.

My bank has the checked mailed. I have put a stop payment on it, so if you will please destroy it when it arrives.

Thank you
Tom Richardson

Tom Richardson

Bearcat
Thanks to my friends who responded.
No apology is needed. I did not read the payment instructions and started the payment before I got the refusal. No Problem.

The "some people" comment was posted by the seller no names were mentioned. I knew who he was referring to and didn't appreciate his snide and uncalled for statement.

I started the pissing contest and as you all know, I am old enough to know better on anything other than a face to face.

As far as I am concerned this is over and done with no hard feeling from my end.

Tom Richardson

maddawg918

Bearcat
Tom Richardson said:
I started the pissing contest and as you all know, I am old enough to know better on anything other than a face to face.

Tom Richardson

No hard feelings on my end sir.

And for anyone doubting my integrity when it comes to buying/selling/trading I am more than happy to provide feedback references from here, Glocktalk, AR15.com, Bladeforums, Knifeforums, Floridashootersnetwork, EDCforums, Jerzee Devil forum, Ramanon knife forum, Tallahassee Gun forum, Ebay, and a few others."

Status
Not open for further replies.