Bearcat stag grips for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddawg918

Bearcat
Listing another pair of stags that have been gathering dust. These are for a Ruger Bearcat (obviously lol) and I think I got them from Ajax. Asking $225 OBO. Payment by postal money order please. Shipping included in price. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation/insurance. Thanks for looking.

Picture011.jpg

maddawg918

Bearcat
Still available, guess some people confuse a postal money order with a personal check. Price drop to $145 shipped.

Tom Richardson

Bearcat
maddawg918 said:
Still available, guess some people confuse a postal money order with a personal check. Price drop to $145 shipped.

I was that some person. I told the seller no problem.
I will have to make contact with my bank to stop the payment.
I intended to say nothing concerning this transaction due to my mix up but i feel there was no need for the smart ass post by the seller.
Tom Richardson

Zeus

Blackhawk
I can tell him this one thing. He will have a hard time finding a better person than the one he made a smart little comment about. Tom, I'll take a check from you anytime, in fact, send me one :)

maddawg918

Bearcat
Did I mention any names in my post?

Is there anyone here who would have known it was you Tom Richardson?

I'm sorry you did not read the original post, and the pm I sent you stating "postal m.o. please."

Tom Richardson

Bearcat
No you did not mention my name in your post.

Yes there are a few who would know me as Tom Richardson as that is my name and the name I post under.

All of my correspondence with you were by PM but now by PM I , according to you am a idiot.

You have a lot of class and if this is what it takes to make you feel superior I am glad I was able to make your day.

maddawg918

Bearcat
Tom Richardson said:
maddawg918 said:

I was that some person. I told the seller no problem.
I will have to make contact with my bank to stop the payment.
I intended to say nothing concerning this transaction due to my mix up but i feel there was no need for the smart ass post by the seller.
Tom Richardson

You 're not worth my trouble. Have a good day sir.

brionic

Bearcat
Mr. Tom is as fine a gentleman and teacher as any person with whom I've ever broken bread.

To impugn a man's character over a small mixup is a bad sign.

maddawg918

Bearcat
brionic said:
Mr. Tom is as fine a gentleman and teacher as any person with whom I've ever broken bread.

To impugn a man's character over a small mixup is a bad sign.

SO, you knew I was speaking of Tom Richardson when your read this post of mine?

I copied and pasted it word for word.

By reading that, you knew it was Tom Richardson?

I did not impugn anyone's character, I did not bring anyone's name into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.