Bearcat Holster - SOLD and THANKS TO ALL - Picture added

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
I recently purchased a Bob Mernickle Bearcat holster here on the site from 32shooter. It's a beauty and like new. (BTW 32shooter is a good man to deal with, honest and a real gentleman) The holster is right hand strongside or crossdraw. Nice medium brown, Bearcat fits tight and accessible. This is a great holster and I really like it. Problem is I'm a stocky fellow and it just isn't comfortable for me.
I can't do pictures, but if you scroll back a few pages you'll find it. Right now it's on page 5. I gave $45 shipped for it. I'll take $40 shipped and eat the $5.

Hope someone can use this, as it is a Mernickle classic and a real beauty!! First I'll take it - get's it!

Many thanks for looking,
Shorty

32shooter

Blackhawk
Shorty, Thanks for the kind words!! Here is a pic of the holster Shorty has. Sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I have had several transactions with Shorty, and most of you probably already know he is a pleasure to deal with!!

sledman

Bearcat
Mr. Shorty, I have the adjustable sight Bearcat with the taller front sight. If you think your holster will work for this model, I'll take it.

sledman said:
Mr. Shorty, I have the adjustable sight Bearcat with the taller front sight. If you think your holster will work for this model, I'll take it.

The sale is none of my business. A great holster though! In answer to your question regarding fit, I don't believe it will. Not enough room for the tall front sight.

Dave

Heliman said:
sledman said:

The sale is none of my business. A great holster though! In answer to your question regarding fit, I don't believe it will. Not enough room for the tall front sight.

Dave

I agree myself. That's the reason I didn't jump when it first came up.

Bear Paw Jack said:
Heliman said:
sledman said:

Dave

I agree myself. That's the reason I didn't jump when it first came up.

Still....a very nice offering! :D

Dave

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
sledman,

Thanks for your interest, however the guys here are right, it will not work with the new adjustable sight models. It is very form molded and even the topstrap would not fit on yours. Thanks so much anyway.

flyingtiger,

It's yours! I'll send you an e-mail as per your PM and we'll get this deal going. I'll mark it sold also.
Many thanks and watch for your e-mail.

Shorty