Baldemar Huerta where are you?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
The other night, I was driving home around midnight from my Son’s place after a little pool shooting party. He converted his two car garage into a nice pool room and is now one of my favorite places to spend time and think about the old days. Granpa still has some game left. I won a few bucks and was rewarded by paying for the pizza. I’ve always said, “Some guys shoot pool, others know how to shoot pool. And you know it too.

So here I am driving down Far Hills Blvd. Me and Freddy Fender are singing “Help me make it through the night.” It always relaxes me and puts me in a good mood. Wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that song. My other favorite, “Roses are Red” is another one that brings back the old memories.

Its hard to visualize that Baldemar Huerta, San Benito, Texas has been gone for almost 10 years now. That’s what happens when you play Cds. You enjoy living in past for a few minutes and then you are jolted back to reality when the music ends.

I don’t mean to feel sorry for Freddy. I know he is up there on the big stage singin’ his heart out with that big ugly face with the fuzzy hair. Thank God for recorded Music.

rjwinz

Bearcat
The guy had a great voice. Freddy on vocals and Flaco on the button box.

graygun

Hunter
I have a set of CDs with a bunch of old country hits and this is one of them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVgkXVDkBA