Any PICS with Round or Gunfighter Type Butts??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nalapombu

Bearcat
Hey all,

I would like to see some pics of BH's and Vaqueros that have had the butt modded into a "Gunfighter" type grip like the ones from Reeder or the ones from Horvath on his Lil' Ruger packages. I figure other gunsmiths do this type of work too.

I don't own a Ruger revolver yet, but I soon will. I think those Horvath Lil' Rugers are some of the most beautiful revolvers available. The ones from Reeder are also very nice as well. Hopefully you all can post some others that look and function just as nice as those do.

What do you all think of this type of work on the butt of the full size Ruger SA's? Do you think it makes them more comfortable to hold and shoot or is it just a hindrance for you? What do you think of Birdshead grips? I'd like to see some pics of a Birdhead on a full length barrel like a 4 5/8" instead of just the short Sheriff style barrel lengths.

How about just posting any of the SA's that have great looking grips or butt frames on them? You can't ever go wrong with a great looking sixgun.

Thanks all.

Nalajr