AK shooters? Check in here.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wwb

Hunter
Aside from the full auto feature, I was more impressed with the SKS than the AK.

Freuderlocks

Bearcat
wwb said:
Aside from the full auto feature, I was more impressed with the SKS than the AK.

I still have numerous SKS sitting around, but always been into the AK much more. My first SKS was a Norinco and my first AK was a 09 Saiga SGL 21, which I still have floating around here somewhere.

FL

MalteseHoss

Bearcat
I bought an Izmash variant just prior to the import ban. The fact that it is NY compliant is what sold me. I'm looking forward to taking a deer with it just to say I have.

Sin6Sec63451022

Single-Sixer
They both go bang, my Romanian usually more dependably. Although I had to change out the "crappy Century parts" of the trigger for Tapco parts. And the furniture looks like pallet wood.

MMichaelAK

Single-Sixer
COSteve said:
You realize that this is a Ruger forum, don't you? What the heck do AKs have to do with Ruger???????????????????????

COSteve, just like Rugers, the AK doesn't fail to perform.

Ruger77shooter

Bearcat
LOL...to show you I'm not into AK's, I thought it was calling Alaskan shooters to join in the discussion. I'm not from Alaska, but it's the one place I've never been to that I have always dreamed of going. As a kid (and beyond), I was always intrigued with the 338 Win Mag and hunting the Kodiak Brown Bear with it. Was hoping I could read about REAL AK adventures on here, but I guess not! lol

Latest posts