77MkII RBBZ in 280 f/s - SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Ruger 77MkII RBBZ in 280 Rem for sale.

This is a pretty scarce version of the stainless and laminated MkII's and after chasing these models looking for the different calibers offered , I have the only 2 I have ever seen in my safe.

It has the LC-6 trigger and the slimmer stock profile of the Hawkeye rifles and I believe the checkering pattern as well , but with the satin barreled action of the MkII.

Both rifles are NIB and it will be a coin toss as to which one shoots better but knowing my history of getting rid of accurate rifles... :)

I will be selling only one of them and it has everything that it came with from the factory.

$750 shipped to your ffl

287d694e.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
With the price of new Hawkeyes and Ruger insisting on the inferior bead blasted finishes on the stainless rifles...this will go back in my safe soon.

Btt

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I've been offered some trade deals and after thinking about it , I would trade for Rem XR-100 rifles , XP-100 pistols , Sig 229 .40 cal pistols , or very nice condition vent rib Ithaca 37 20 guages or Ithaca 37 camo turkey slayers. Thanks.

RST-4

Bearcat
Bump for a great guy to do business with and some darn nice looking guns!

By the way, Jeff, that #1 I got from you is still one of the best shooting guns I own. I took some kidding from some friends on why I would spend so much time and money on an elk hunting trip and only take a single shot rifle. But, the joke was on them.... Spent two weeks in the mountains, watched a bunch of mule deer and saw three elk. Carried that 7mm Mag everywhere, and finally got to squeeze the trigger on it the day before we left to come home. I kept telling them one shot was all I needed....

Deal with RugerJunkie with confidence. And, like he says, he'll more than likely let you have the most accurate of the two.... :wink:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Hey Brett , I figured you would remind me of that 7mag if you saw this! Even though , I'm glad it's a good shooter for you. It helps put rumor to rest that No.1's don't shoot.

On another note...I am probably done with gun shows for a while with all the crazy prices so maybe we need to get out here soon and knock down the coyote population a bit! I'll show you the other No.1 25-06 that the yotes fear! :)

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Bump...

Will add other trade possibilities..

Would do a partial trade for...
nib or like nib stainless Marlin in 35 Rem.
same for stainless 2 3/4" security sixes
early stainless/blued action 77MkII targets in 223 or 22/250
No1 V's in 223 or 22-250 or 1B in 7mm-08

Also looking for a Rem XR-100 or stainless thumbhole 700 in 22-250 or 204.

May be interested in others so it never hurts to ask.

Thanks,
Jeff

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Pm sent danjoe.

I've had quite a few interested in one of these and have declined offers that were made. I have found another toy so if anyone still has some interest in one , pm me and we can talk some numbers again.

Thanks,
Jeff