FS Single Six Mag Cylinder **Sold**

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
From windy Dallas, Texas: I have one Single Six Mag Cylinder for sale. I measured three times and came up with lengths of 1.612, 1.613 and 1.614. Perhaps I should use the money to buy some better calipers. :D

It's got a box which has seen better days, and a red felt bag, which may or may not have come from the Ruger factory when new. It's actually in pretty decent shape.

The Cylinder has 539 scribed into it.

yzJYuQLl.jpg

How about $75 shipped? You can write a personal check, or use Paypal friends and family, (there is no service charge with that service.)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Trooper Joe

Single-Sixer
Kevin,

Guess I will gave to pass on this. That number "539" must match the last three numbers of the serial number on my gun. (Mine is 025)

I just found this out.

Trooper Joe

Trooper Joe:
Not a problem at all, however, the last three digits don't necessarily have to match. The overall length is the primary concern. I've bought multiple magnum cylinders and several of them fit more than one single six I have. I now have one mag cylinder for each gun. This one is fits a single six of mine, but it's just an extra.

Thanks, though and good luck finding one to fit your gun. I will say I've bought more than one which didn't fit at all.

Trooper Joe

Single-Sixer
Kevin said:
Trooper Joe:
Not a problem at all, however, the last three digits don't necessarily have to match. The overall length is the primary concern. I've bought multiple magnum cylinders and several of them fit more than one single six I have. I now have one mag cylinder for each gun. This one is fits a single six of mine, but it's just an extra.

Thanks, though and good luck finding one to fit your gun. I will say I've bought more than one which didn't fit at all.
Kevin,

That info about the last three digits is printed on the box. With what you just shared with me, I will take this cylinder if your current buyer falls through.

Thanks again,

Trooper Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.