.32 SSM-6s F/S (No interest??)(Too Pricey??)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cowboy1

Single-Sixer
I have two SSM-6s for sale. Blue, 6 1/2" bbls, .32 H&R Mag. Both are in very good shape, very little bluing wear and only a faint "Ruger Ring". I have shot these some, and they are very accurate, One has the original yellow and black box with the s/n chalked on the side, the other has no box. $550.00 for the boxed one, and $500.00 for the other. All plus shipping & ins to your FFL. Sorry, no CA. Can't verify if they are on the "approved" list. (OK, pard below says they are exemped from the list. Any CA folk interested??)
Pics to your e-mail if interested.
CB1

Are my prices out of line, or is everyone broke as I am?? These are priced lower than Gunbroker etc.

cowboy1

Single-Sixer
cowboy1 said:
I have two SSM-6s for sale. Blue, 6 1/2" bbls, .32 H&R Mag. Both are in very good shape, very little bluing wear and only a faint "Ruger Ring". I have shot these some, and they are very accurate, One has the original yellow and black box with the s/n chalked on the side, the other has no box. $550.00 for the boxed one, and $500.00 for the other. All plus shipping & ins to your FFL. Sorry, no CA. Can't verify if they are on the "approved" list. (OK, pard below says they are exemped from the list. Any CA folk interested??)
CB1
BTT

cowboy1

Single-Sixer
cowboy1 said:
CB1

Are my prices out of line, or is everyone broke as I am?? These are priced lower than Gunbroker etc.

BTT once more