WW2 Souvenirs: knife, more to be listed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I realize there is no great value to this stuff, but I have to settle the estate bills to the extent possible, as ordered by the court. So anything helps (I suppose LOL) no matter how small.
The paper money from all those countries has sold.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neat little knife. I have no info on it other than it was another "keepsake" from the war. Ernst W. Hansen 1908-1938 is engraved into the handle. I took close-up pics of the blades lettering and markings. Maybe someone can make some sense out of it. Handles are tight, and aren't cracked. Probably a worthless 3-blade little knife, but I bet there aren't a lot of these around. The big question- does rare equal valuable? Not always, and I doubt this is valuable. Pricing it accordingly. $14 shipped.

3 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

4 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

5 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

6 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

7 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

8 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

9 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

10 by kentuckyyeti, on Flickr

***SOLD*** Sheaffer 14k gold-plated fountain pen and pencil set. Black Pearl matching set. I believe he used these to write home with during the war, but her story was a little fuzzy with this set- so I can't swear to that. They have some dings in them, that makes me think that they may have been carried across several countries in the European Theatre. I have found quite a few of these that have sold, or are now listed, on eBay. Prices range from $40 and up. How about $30 for the set, and I'll pay the shipping.