Wtt contender barrels

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

29aholic

Single-Sixer
So I bought an older T/C from a friend that needed money for Christmas.
It has a 10" 30-30 barrel I have absolutely no use for. I would love to trade the barrel for something I can use. I will be more than willing to add cash for the right trade.
My number one wish is a 25-20 barrel. Otherwise 222 remington. 44 mag. 22lr.
Others considered.

Dan in MI

Staff member
Barrel shape makes no difference in mounting.

It does make a difference for forends. Need to match the contour octagon or round bull. I am not aware of a Pachmayr that will fit an octagon. I believe they only made a bull barrel version.

eveled

Hawkeye
30/30 from a Contender is an awful lot of fun. I have both round and octagon ones, so I can't trade for yours.

I have a 10" vent ribbed 44 Magnum/Hotshot barrel with the choke key. I have about 200 rounds of various shot number loads, factory rounds of ammunition and I think about 500 rounds of various capsules for reloading. I have shot both Hotshots and regular 44 magnums through it and its nice.

Cal30 1906

Single-Sixer
I have a 10" vent ribbed 44 Magnum/Hotshot barrel with the choke key. I have about 200 rounds of various shot number loads, factory rounds of ammunition and I think about 500 rounds of various capsules for reloading. I have shot both Hotshots and regular 44 magnums through it and its nice.
Dicky
If you want to sell a few of those capsules I'd be interested in a box of 50, just for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts