WTS: Ruger SR9c (OK)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

SR9 sold, am now selling a stainless Ruger SR9c 9mm with 2 factory 10-round magazines and one 17-round magazine with the sleeve. Gun is in excellent condition and includes factory black plastic case with owner's manual. Price is $375 shipped. Left-handed El Paso Saddlery E-Z carry holster available for an additional $35. Located in Oklahoma. No discounts for "FTFs." References available upon request.

P1120201.JPG

Simms65

Bearcat
If you were willing to sell mags separately, I'd probably be interested. If you are, could you PM me prices shipped per mag? I'd be interested in four of them, maybe 6 depending on price.

A

Anonymous

Simms65 said:
If you were willing to sell mags separately, I'd probably be interested. If you are, could you PM me prices shipped per mag? I'd be interested in four of them, maybe 6 depending on price.
Can't help you. :roll:

A

Anonymous

Complete concealed carry rig available. Paypal, money order, personal check, cashier's check, etc. accepted.

A

Anonymous

jimbo1096 said:
can't believe no one is interested
btt
I can't either. I've received one lowball offer -- the posted price is a good deal and even includes shipping -- and that's it.

The holster is NEW -- never used -- and the price is good, too. These normally run $48.50 plus $8.50 shipping and a 6-8 week wait. I'm selling for a mere $35 and it will fit the SR40c in addition to the SR9c.

http://www.epsaddlery.com/pc-77-21-ez-carry-holster.aspx

Latest posts