WTS***Nosler 38/357 158gr JHP Bullets--Updated 1-9***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am sold out for a couple of weeks. Will post more when I have more.

I have 0 boxes of 250ct still in the factory plastic wrap. The factory product code is 44841 and they are .357" per the label. To make it worth the shipping cost I am offering these up as a lot of 6 boxes (1500 bullets) for $315 shipped. I have searched all over and found these priced from $52 up to $72 per box. The only problem is that nobody has any. So $50 per box + $15 for shipping. Not interested in breaking them up. Please post "I will take X # of boxes", then follow up with a PM so we can make arrangements for payment and shipping.

I may have the opportunity to get my hands on more of these. Once I run out if you are interested in buying some at the same price, please send me a PM and I will see if I can get more of them. I am having technical difficulties with photos. If you want to see pics, please PM a number I can text them to. I do not have an open box---all are still sealed so can just show you what the boxes look like.

$50 per box of 250 +$15 for shipping.
I can get 1 to 8 boxes in the medium flat rate box.

If I can get more, and you would like to take advantage of the same deal, please send me a PM. I am trying to buy another batch of these to pass along a great buy, but don't want to get hung out with too many of them. Not taking orders, but will make a list and fill it if I can get more of them.

Bump---I will be able to get my hand on more of this. Just wondering if more of you want to take advantage of a bullet bargain so I know have many more to pick up. Hope to have more this coming week, but please PM and let me know how many boxes you are interested in.