WTS: Many, many Ruger Mark II Target Pistols

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TXn_Ruger

Bearcat
I have many Ruger Mark II pistols available for sale. The condition of these guns range from very good to like new to NIB. I can email or text pictures upon request, but I have so many of these that I would prefer to get requests to buy before I take pictures of everything. I have been collecting these for several years now and have decided to offload a few.

I am in the Southwest Houston, TX area.

I WILL TRADE for AMMO if you are local. I will also trade for CZ pistols.

Please CALL or TEXT me at 281-467-5424 to speak directly to me about purchasing. Otherwise, I may take some time getting back to you if you respond via email / PM.

- MK512- Blued 5.5" - Bull Barrel target model. Includes one 10rd Ruger magazine. Used, but excellent condition. $400 SHIPPED

- KMK512- Stainless 5.5" Bull Barrel target model. Includes one 10rd Ruger magazine. Used, but excellent condition. $500 SHIPPED, New in the box / unfired models are $625 shipped and will include two (2) 10rd magazines.

- KMK4 - Stainless 4 3/4" standard barrel model. NIB / unfired, still in the heavy plastic packaging. Includes 2 10rd Ruger magazines. $600 shipped.

- KMK678 - Stainless 6 7/8" tapered target model. Excellent condition. Includes one 10rd Ruger magazine. $550 shipped.

- KMK514 - Stainless 5 1/4" tapered target model. These are extremely rare models and highly sought after. Excellent to like new for $650 shipped or Excellent in the original Ruger cardboard shipper with yellow box for $750 shipped (laminate thumbrest grips or with plastic grips).

- MK678 - Blued 6 7/8" tapered target model. This is for a CONSECUTIVE SET of NIB and factory drilled & tapped guns. Each gun has some slight rub marks on their right side from rubbing the plastic clamshell case. They are currently in the labeled boxes and inside of gun socks to prevent any further wear. These were final-year productions of the Ruger Mark II. $1200 SHIPPED for the consecutive set.

- KMK678GC - Stainless 6 7/8" slabside barrel. Excellent condition, in box, with all mounting / scope equipment. Hogue grips. Two mags. $600 shipped.

- KMK10 - Stainless 10" bull barrel. NIB / unfired. Includes two mags. $1025 shipped.

- MK10 - Blued 10" bull barrel. NIB, labeled box / unfired. Factory drilled & tapped. Includes two mags. $1100 shipped.

- MK4BL - Blued 4" bull barrel. NIB / unfired. I have two versions - Lipsey's and Big Rock Sports editions. Two mags included with each. $700 each shipped.