WTS-Dillon 550B w/ extras

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I recently purchased this set up and before I even took it out of the box I ordered a aluminum roller handle, tool head stand, spare powder measure and 41 Mag shell plate and powder insert. The original kit came fully set up for 45 ACP complete with Dillon dies. It also features the extra cost electronic powder sensor and aluminum bullet tray and finished cartridge tray. It also has the VHS which I took down and had made into a DVD. It also has the strong mount for raising the press to a more comfortable height. I bolted it together then realized that I am just a single stage press guy so I took it all back down and put it back in the boxes without loading a single round. If you buy it from the Dillon site, all the extras and the press with the dies is over $825. I will let this go for $700 and the buyer can make 2 or 3 payments and the buyer covers the shipping costs. I will ship the boxes once the final payment arrives and I will pay the shipping then trust the buyer to send me a check for the actual shipping once I PM them with the amount.

The first "I'll take it" posted here gets it sent their way once the final payment arrives.

Thanks,

Robb

dougader

Hunter
Gosh, Robb. We should talk more often. You could have come up here and checked my 550B out before you ordered all the stuff.

I find myself loading small batches here and there and using my old Hornady 0-7 press more and more, and the Dillon 550B less and less...

I think it comes from getting older and having my tastes change for classic SA revolvers as opposed to semi-auto everything. 8)

SimplyRugged

Bearcat
Robb, I hate to see you sell it. I have 2 already and a 650 and a Square Deal B but the 550 s are just so easy to keep running. I can go out after dinner and load a couple hundred rounds. So easy so precise(With Dillon Dies)...

Rob, if you want it, it is yours my friend. I'll get your address off your website and get it headed our way the cheapest way possible then I'll let you know what the shipping cost is. If you don't really need it or want it, I'll just leave it on the floor until someone else commits to it. It isn't hurting anything just setting there in the box.

Doug, if Rob decides he really doesn't need it, I'll get ahold of you and come up to check yours out. Maybe if I see how slick they work and it doesn't sell I'll set it back up and see if I can warm up to it.

Thanks guys,

Robb

SimplyRugged

Bearcat
Robb, Just e-mail me a total and I'll get a check headed your way. Unless Doug wants it. You really out keep it and load a 1,00 or so rounds before you decide. rob @simplyrugged.com

Latest posts